Win more customers just by sending them a personal notecard! 👀
If you think that personal note cards are a thing of the past, think again. Remember that feeling you got when a buddy or a family member sent you a handwritten thank you card that was actually delivered to your mailbox? I bet you got a shot of adrenaline and the feeling was amazing. I would be willing to be that your future or past clients will feel that exact same way. The power of a personal note card is difficult to understand, yet it is unquestionably, very powerful.
We all get so many emails that they truly do get lost in the shuffle of the daily grind. When they are read they aren’t usually saved for a later day. The handwritten note is a lost art that should be revived.
Here is a list of my top 25 reasons to write a personal note to stay in touch and grow your business.
When you save this list to your computer, develop a system of writing up to 10 per day, in blue ink for a bold message. Writing these will separate you from the pack by having a unique closing, not just a “sincerely” or “regards”. I close mine by saying “Rock On!”
- I found myself thinking about you today, so I thought I would write a quick note to say…..
- So, How is your home working out? It’s been ____ (month’s/years) since…
- Thanks for taking the time to ____ today. I know how busy your are, and it means a lot.
- Just wanted to let you know how delighted I am to receive Mr. and Mrs. Buyer as a referrral from you. Being recommended by you means a lot to me.
- I had a ball today playing ____ with you! I look forward to the next opportunity we have to do it again.
- Thank you for the great service today! We could use more people like you in this world.
- I was going through my files and realized it’s been tooooo long since….
- I tried calling you today, but I missed you. I just wanted to tell you…
- Here is some information I thought you might find____. (Quotes, news stories, or old photos)
- I was very impressed today when you…. Just thgouth you would like to know.
- My business is just like your business; we love referrals. If I can help anyone you know with real estate needs, would you pass along my name? I will do the same for you!!
- I’m at an Open House today and had a few moments, so I thought I would write you a quick note to say Hello!!!
- I don’t know the last time that I said thank you, however, THANK YOU!
- I see you often, but I don’t think I’ve said…. (thank you, good job, great to see you)
- When was the last time you got a note? Well, here is one saying….
- Thanks for the ____
- I met someone today that reminded me of you, so I thought I would say hello!!
- There are so many people in the service industry, yet few who do it as well as you. Keep it UP!!
- You know just because we are friends, I want you to know how much respect I have for what you do for a living. You are really great at it.
- Your property has been listed for ___ months, and I want you to know that I am still trying hard to get it sold for you. Call me with any questions.
- Thank you for sharing your business card with me today, as promised, here is mine.
- I am genuinely excited about ….. Can’t wait!!
- I just wanted to say thanks for all of the little things you do for me and for others. When you ____, I smiled!!!
- If I haven’t said it before, thanks for the job you do. You make life easier
- I was driving through the neighborhood the other day, and I noticed your amazing yard. Thank you for doing so much to keep our community looking beautiful.
Send 10 per day / 50 per week and watch your referral business grow like crazy.