Have you wanted to become a winter marketing specialist? We looked for 20 ideas that would unfreeze your business. No pun intended. This time of the year, when, baby it is cold outside, you can get your creative minds flowing with some of these tips for your real estate business.
20 Top Tips
- Custom Coasters
- Get your logo on some coasters and share them with the bartenders in your area.
- Personalized M&M’s
- Order some colorful or seasonal M&M’s with your logo on them and put in some little bags tied up with some ribbon and a business card. Share them with your neighbors or at holiday parties.
- Winter Listing Flyer
- Why list in the winter? You know the drill. Less inventory and a more serious buyer.
- Christmas ornaments
- Create an ornament with your logo and a photo of the home your clients purchased. They will love this on their next Christmas Tree
- Sponsor a coat or a canned food drive
- Set up drop-off locations with big boxes with your logo for a coat drive or a canned food drive. Helping others when hunger and cold are at their peak is amazing.
- Pie Give away
- What is your favorite pie? Apple? Cheesecake? or Fudge? Heck, give away all three and let the client choose which one they want.
- Pop By’s Rock
- Create some cool chocolate chip cookie jars with the dry ingredients. Wrap them up in a cool logo sticker and some instructions on baking. These are sweet hits at Christmas.
- Seasonal Service Providers
- Find out your local seasonal providers like light installers, food deliveries, or even tree farms. Ask them for a discount you can share with your family, friends, and clients.
- Build Your Network
- Attend some real estate conferences when it isn’t so busy. Even consider starting a local business builders network and meet once a month at least, weekly preferably.
- Send Cards
- Send some Cards out for Christmas or New Year… Just don’t send both, looks too needy.
- Gingerbread House Decorating Day
- Partner with a local bakery or grocery store for supplies and have some fun with the local kiddos. I would bet that the parents will even get in the game. You know how competitive they can be for their kids to win.
- Google Reviews
- Now is a great time to send out those requests for some google reviews from your closings from last year. They are in a better mood and more likely for that 5 Star Review
- Clean up your Database
- Update and even delete a few. A better database is essential for lead follow-up. Get with those Hot leads soon!!
- Happy Hour
- Instead of an Open House, host a Happy Hour and invite all of the neighbors to get together at a client’s home. They may even hire you to sell theirs because of the fun.
- Tax Tips
- Get with a few local CPAs and share some quick tax tips for the new tax season. Share where they came from and maybe you can help the CPA win a new client, and win more referrals from the CPAs.
- Photo Events
- Host some holiday photo events at some local hot spots. Even bring Santa or the Easter Bunny or even at Halloween, bring the wicked witch!
- Hot Cookies
- You can NEVER go wrong by sending some Hot Cookies to a referral partner.
- Update Social Profiles
- Make sure all of your social profiles include your company information, a good photo, where you live, where you work, and a way to contact you. It is frustrating to look through a profile and have no idea how to reach them.
- Community Poster
- Take a ton of photos of your community. Share them socially so it is obvious that you love where you live.
There are so many ways to grow your real estate business. You have to make sure that you have a fun logo that is easily recognizable by your clients. Make sure you are using that logo on all of your marketing items. Your logo should be on every email, every corner of every photo or graphic you use for your business. Place it on business cards, brochures, folders, and even every flyer you share.
Use these tips to become a wizard at what you do!! Let me hear about your success.